- Twyst Executive Mesh Series with Black German Krall + Roth Mesh
- Back mimics the human vertebrae and and twists with your body for back support
- Seat Slider with Tilt Control with Adjustable Tilt Tension
- Height Adjustable Arms
- Optional Height Adjustable Headrest (EM-HR52-BLK or -CHA)
- 300 lb Capacity with Heavy Duty Base with Over-sized Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Component Parts
- Intended for Commercial and Residential Use
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Items are warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage — defined as a standard 40-hour work week and by persons weighing 300 lbs. or less, unless otherwise stated — according to the below-listed schedule and limitations.
- Lifetime on component chair parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
- 3 years on mesh upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
Grain, Color and Finishes
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood veneer furnishings. Therefore, the Seller is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for color-fastness.
The Seller will, at their discretion, repair or replace, to the original purchaser, any product that is defective in materials or workmanship, given normal use and care of single shift service, standard commercial usage, defined as a standard 8 hour work day, 5 days a week. Variations occurring in wood, fabric and other natural materials are inherent to their character and are not considered defects. This warranty does not cover: damage caused by transportation, cost of transportation or labor, freight, misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, cosmetic damage that may result from normal use, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the Seller.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstance, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty of negligence, shall the Seller be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill, stored data, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if the Seller had notice of these damages or they were foreseeable. The Seller shall not be responsible for verifying customer’s description of needs, data, or the fitness for a particular purpose of goods. The Seller’s liability in all cases shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective parts, or the purchase price of the product.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prices subject to change without notice.